Sue Hutton, voice, song, performance
suggested speech and presentation topics
Humorous, after-dinner speeches
- Supporting the Masses
- He Who Must Be Obeyed!
- Who loves the Parking Attendant?
- Travelling Light
Based on living and working in Oman between 1991 - 2000
- What's it like to live in Oman?
- Water: the crucial factor in Oman's development
- Oman: scenery and space
- Oman and Iran
- History of Oman: pirates, politics and parricide
- The Dhofar campaign in Oman, 1970-1975
- The Jabal Al Akhdar rising in Oman, 1950s
- Britain and Oman: uneasy alliance
- Sights and scenery in Botswana (worked in Geological Survey 1971 - 1976)
- The Shepshed-Kotturu Link: supporting development in India (chairman 1986-1990)
- How To Get On In Society: John Betjeman, his life, poetry and broadcasts (an evening's performance)
- Potted Betjeman: his life and selected readings (selected to suit time available)
Life as a website designer
- Is your website working for you?
- What is Search Engine Optimisation?
- Promoting your business through social media: The Economist does!
- Oh No, I've got to make a speech! - You CAN do it
- Vocal techniques for public speaking: tips and hints
- Toastmasters can help you sharpen your presentation skills
- I need a gluten-free diet: what's it like to be coeliac?
Humorous after dinner speeches, tailored to audience, or briefings up to 30 minutes on a topic of your choice.
Sue Hutton has qualified as a Competent Communicator from Toastmasters' International.
Call me on 01509650759 or write to arrange a booking.